The art of Mural Painting using trompe l'oeil and painted faux finishes to create illusions can be achieved on many levels.
Your Mural Painting Project
There are as many ways to paint a wall mural
as there are artist and muralists to paint them.
For an example check out our The African Mural.
If you are interested in having a wall mural painted for your home or office
the easiest way to see if a particular artist or company
will suit your needs is first to have a look at their
Does their style or technique fit your desires?
Does their body of work seem to cover a range that would lead
you to believe they are capable of achieving your goals?
Do the muralists seem like they are willing to work
within your expectations and deliver them?
Within the scope of the mural painting project do you believe the artists
will take care and respect your home and future artwork?
After meeting with the potential muralists and viewing their portfolio,
you should be welcomed to obtain references.
As with any projects (especially those in the construction field),
problems can and usually will arise,
be prepared to have to fall back and regroup.
By choosing the right artist these times can be handled
in the most professional manner to everyones' satisfaction.
Art Effects and Mural Painting
"Trompe L'Oeil and Mural Painting by Art Effects,
using faux finishes to create illusions in the decorative arts
can and will be achieved to suit our customers desires.
"Celebration, Florida Mural" at www.usmurals.com
- The Monkey Room Mural
- Go Gators Mural
- The Celebration, Florida Mural
- Carillon Lakes Murals
- Leopard Key Mural
- An Odd Job Murals
- The Big Bug Room Mural
Planning Your Child's RoomWhen planning, designing or decorating a theme and mural for your child's room you need to consider, that eventually they will grow up. Their room needs to grow with them. Of course this doesn't apply if you are so into art, you don't mind changing it all later. I'm sure you will have no trouble finding a decorative artist somewhere.
Suggestions for Painting Murals in a Child's RoomSome suggestions we give our customers for children's murals are:
- Really plan on the placement for the mural, consider where heavy traffic and furniture will be. We suggestion painting the mural or accent above chair rail height, high or in a corner.
- Maybe consider painting the mural on the Closet Doors... this is one spot you will never have to worry about putting furniture in front of.
- When picking a theme and mural, try to stay clear of fads or characters that might get dated, some loose their appeal faster then others. Remember your thirteen year old will be inviting his friends over, he might be a little embarrassed by his eight year old mural theme.
- Although whole room murals are awesome it is not necessary to completely cover all the walls to make a lasting impression. Some times a simple Art Effect can go a long way. Let your budget lead the way and you will be successful in giving your child a very creative kids room!